AJ Oliver

Hey Mr, Rehab

21 hours ago, Rehabilitated said:

Perhaps thread then. What does Matt and blakpan think.

It's called eager hunger'. I and I guess other's  want to understand what's going on, why we've got this massive pandemic, why this virus became one that transmits from human to human,.

It's perfectly understandable that people would be looking for answers facts and things that give them certainty in a time that feels very uncertain, upheavaling and experiencing life being controlled by a government.

And by negative people.

22 hours ago, Rehabilitated said:

It's called eager hunger'. I and I guess other's  want to understand what's going on, why we've got this massive pandemic, why this virus became one that transmits from human to human,.

It's perfectly understandable that people would be looking for answers facts and things that give them certainty in a time that feels very uncertain, upheavaling and experiencing life being controlled by a government.

If I wanted to understand the pandemic and every other question related to the virus, I wouldn't start looking on a sailing web-forum.

If I wanted to talk sailing and marine things with like minded people, I might just possibly try, hmm, I don't know, let me see, oh, a sailing web-forum?

PLEASE Rehad, we are all asking you really nicely. I'm not even down voting you anymore. I got bored of that before your last holiday, it kind of just feels futile down voting you now, you don't modify your behaviour. Please ease up on the numerous new threads and empty posts containing nothing but a link to another readily available news website.

I honestly think your own thread of Rehabs thoughts and random links would be a good idea, please, for the sake of this website, please, before everyone else buggers off to leave you and IT to it.

I would say that there plenty of other posts that have a hyper link only in their posts and no member has critised them. Most hyper links if read before clicking on it, same is self explanatory with out further explanation or comment by the poster.  I would say seeing that we have moved to level two, posts in small talk will probably reduce except for other explanations. I can't understand your comment regarding members will stop visiting this site. This topic is a separate listing on the index of titles of posts. According it is your choice to visit Small talk. There is no other website worth joining in the southern hemisphere, Understanding the virus and the number of cases includes ordinary Mary blogs opinions  and interactions, thoughts.

Thanks for your latest post. I do not see a separate title thread in the index list.

Best regards and above all be kind.

🏝️😎

Yep, I can hide the small talk forums from anyone who requests it. While I'd prefer Rehab not to post all the news stories, its not breaking any (current) rules. I'm considering what might be an effective rule to prevent this. 

In the meantime , if you don't want to see posts from any particular user, that's what the "Ignore user" settings are for - click on your username in the top right corner, and add any username to the "ignore user" section. You will then see nothing from them.

33 minutes ago, Island Time said:

Yep, I can hide the small talk forums from anyone who requests it. While I'd prefer Rehab not to post all the news stories, its not breaking any (current) rules. I'm considering what might be an effective rule to prevent this. 

In the meantime , if you don't want to see posts from any particular user, that's what the "Ignore user" settings are for - click on your username in the top right corner, and add any username to the "ignore user" section. You will then see nothing from them.

Preference Noted I.T.

44 minutes ago, Island Time said:

A rule could be "Dont ruin crew.org"

Or

"I'm the owner/moderator, I get to ban anyone i want for anything I want"