Deep Purple

YNZ getting nosey.

It's sad a when people claiming to be grown ups can't tell the difference between a joke and something serious.

I can only assume I'm not conversing with adults or anyone who has the thinking abilities of 3 year olds from now on.

Not sure what privileges you are talking about however you did bring up a snuff movie with me in it did you not?  I can only hope that you are a keyboard warrior only. 

I would also add I used to think you were an ok bloke. 

Edited by Nzgrant
Incomplete

10 minutes ago, Knot Me... maybe said:

It's sad a when people claiming to be grown ups can't tell the difference between a joke and something serious.

I can only assume I'm not conversing with adults or anyone who has the thinking abilities of 3 year olds from now on.

That wasn't a joke KM, and you know it. 

You could acknowledge that and we could move on, or not. 

This is a valuable thread, and you are making a valuable contribution to it. Whilst being passionate about what your saying can be a good thing, just bear in mind that nuisances can't be communicated on a forum like they can be in a yacht club bar. By example I can't tell here if you are laughing, or about to glass someone. You can communicate displeasure in other ways than what you did. And now I feel like I'm lecturing a 3 year old, so can you just sort it?

23 minutes ago, Knot Me... maybe said:

Wowwww........ that's taking offensive to a whole new level.

I've never been called a murder before.

I don't think you have a mandate to play the victim here, KM. Did you even read what you wrote?