Where to Mount Nav Lights on Pulpit?

I did have to take my budget fully sealed LED stern light back to Burnsco, it was full of water.

It lasted one trip, no one could figure out how the water got in, it wouldn't come out again either.

😄😄😄😄😄😄

I guess I am now getting old.

Please read your regs.  RED OVER GREEN IS A SAILING MACHINE,,,,,,,

yep. ... they dont make them but..... colregs state the above.  (I have them on my boat).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

rule one...

If you comply with colregs... then ..you do... !! You DO NOT HAVE TO BUY A COMMERCIAL PRODUCT.

Rule two...

You are an idiot if you cant be seen.... if you value insurance more than your life then get off my water...

Rule three..

The biggeron rule... If they are biggeron you...stay away !! you may have legal rights.. but arguing them from a  cold wet coffin is pointless...

Rule four...

You should know where you are... and where other shipping is.....TALK...  THATS WHAT THE RADIO IS FOR... dont be an arrogant sailing idiot.....just say ...hey I am at lon..dot...lat...dot...can you see me ?  They will then take a lot of care....

Rule five... 

dont expect sympathy from then rest of the world... ... im not going to explain this last.