marinheiro

Spying, People sacked....

Hungarian scam confirmed

"The email scam which resulted in the payment to a fraudulent Hungarian bank account was immediately disclosed by [name redacted] to MBIE ([name redacted]) after its discovery and an assurance was given that ACE still had sufficient funds for the delivery of the Events, and that it would not be seeking any further financial assistance from the Hosts.

"The fraud/theft was reported to the NZ Police who alerted the relevant international authorities with all appropriate steps being instigated through Kiwibank and Bell Gully, solicitors, to attempt to recover the funds."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12344613

This is brilliant. The exact kind of carrying on I expect from a good America's Cup.

I can't tell if the leakers are actually whistle blowers though... Can't wait to read the book.

3 hours ago, Fish said:

This is brilliant. The exact kind of carrying on I expect from a good America's Cup.

I can't tell if the leakers are actually whistle blowers though... Can't wait to read the book.

Yep usual America’s Cup. Kept me fascinated with all the shenanigans ever since Baron Bich