Dinghy spray jacket under $150

I’d buy a Rooster semi dry again, mines still going after 10 years of semi regular club use in dinghies. Also prefer to wear it keel boat sailing, find it warmer and drier than my full (and much more expensive) jacket.

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, DaveNoy said:

I’d buy a Rooster semi dry again, mines still going after 10 years of semi regular club use in dinghies. Also prefer to wear it keel boat sailing, find it warmer and drier than my full (and much more expensive) jacket.

Copy, thanks for that. 

1 hour ago, Fish said:

If you are looking for those items and brands, I assume you have come across NZSailing? I recommend them. Based in Silverdale if you want to try stuff on, or web orders if you are somewhere else.

https://www.nzsailing.com/gul-gamma-taped-spraytop-438851

Great site wish I could visit, seems hard to get a large in nearly all spray tops. 

9 hours ago, Sailor Jerry said:

Great site wish I could visit, seems hard to get a large in nearly all spray tops. 

I’ve found Louise? and Mike? (Nzsailing) are very helpful, just ring them and they’ll let you know what they’ve got coming in, or other options/advice.