Elliot 10.5 for sale

I'm selling my Elliot 10.5 after lots of work, time for a dedicated cruiser and a wee racer.

If you are looking for a fun, spacious cruiser/racer that's well appointed and had's lot's of $$$ spent on her message me or give me a call on 0275 985 735.

Currently out of the water and being antifouled next week for relaunch. Full receipts for all gear and work done. This boat would make a great lower budget RNI boat and is probably the roomiest 10.4 metre boat around for cruising.

Still not sure what she is capable of, but with a new keel bulb she could really light up.

Still very quick downwind, not quite the height upwind of the skinnier boats ( she is 4m on the beam). I recently removed an alloy bowsprit, she now sits a good 30-50mm higher in the bow which can only be a good thing for a snoutty boat. Will see when we go sailing next week.

Fastest we have had was 18.5knots but 12-15 seems to be the sweet spot in a good send.

when I got her the keel fin was a shambles so we faired that and that made a monster difference. A T- keel seems to fire these boats up. And with a 4m beam, water ballast would be useful.

sadly keelboat sailing is in a poor state in whangarei and sport trailer yachts are where it’s at so that’s where I’m hoping to go to.

5 hours ago, TazzyDevil said:

. I recently removed an alloy bowsprit, she now sits a good 30-50mm higher in the bow which can only be a good thing for a snoutty boat. Will see when we go sailing next week.

What did you do with the alloy bowspint? I'm actively investigating how to fit one to my boat...