Really???

9 hours ago, ex TL systems said:

I will need to concentrate to remember to turn my Nav lights around the right way when I am sailing backwards on my backwards forwards boat 

71B25966-AF81-4817-844E-64073993CDA6.png

At Taipa? That's where I saw that boat or its twin back, back in another life, another world,like Christmas plus or minus.(Background looks wrong)

1 hour ago, John B said:

At Taipa? That's where I saw that boat or its twin back, back in another life, another world,like Christmas plus or minus.(Background looks wrong)

Yes sailed it from taipa to Auckland just before the first lockdown. Parked up for a spruce up before this summer Then some cruising around the gulf 

10565C78-FE3C-49E0-9BD8-BE498F5AE0B8.jpeg

5 hours ago, John B said:

Have seen the boat on the hard at Little Shoal Bay, hard to tell if you're coming or going..........😀

I did notice lots of people taking photos of it as I sailed into Auckland. It’s a bit unusual but will be handy for exploring up narrow creeks with out worrying about having to turn around to get back out    !! Could name it to and fro but I just call it the backwards forwards boat.  

Yes but will stick with the original name Aroha. Love it and easy to search its history from there.   There was a big one for sale in Europe somewhere but bit unproven and not that cheap. I looked at this one about 10 years ago in whangaroa but it was more expensive and we struggled to make ground to windward when we went for a sail. The hulls were really dirty though. It seems to slip along nicely when its clean though.