SSANZ "Virtual" Round North Island Two Handed Race 2011

Cameron

Who's keen ?

I've been chatting to the founders of Sail Online in regards to a virtual race to mimic the SSANZ RNI ! So with a bit of luck the supporters left onshore will be now be able to prove they are better sailors than those on the boats without even leaving the comfort of their armchair !

Watch this space....

Na... no alterior motive at all.

However now I think about it it could be a great distraction for you ! While we are pushing the 1050 hard you would probably be down below playing computer sailboats !!!

However now I think about it it could be a great distraction for you ! While we are pushing the 1050 hard you would probably be down below playing computer sailboats !!!

Initially I'd thought you and I were not looking at the same forecasts Cam but perhaps we are.

With WindFinder forecasting a peak of 2kts between 18hrs Saturday and 03:00 Monday when all hell breaks loose with gusts to 5kts I thought 'pushing hard' was perhaps not the words I would have used, however on reflection pushing may be the only means of getting past Rangi Light.

MetService does seem a little more promising, not sure if that's good or bad news.

hahahahaha. ive been checking it during uni. helps with the bordem sometimes. whos gone left and whos gone right with the latest wind shift. ive gone right, but it seem most have gone left or not responded to it.

hahahahaha. ive been checking it during uni. helps with the bordem sometimes. whos gone left and whos gone right with the latest wind shift. ive gone right, but it seem most have gone left or not responded to it.

ok, so which one are you?

im one who screwed up. I went right and picked up a few places around colville but i couldnt check it this morning and i landed on eastern beach. crap.

Archived