Circumnav NZ?

SanFran

If you don't like the Westport Bar, try the Greymouth Bar. That's the main reason why they have so many Pubs in Greymouth. After you cross the bar, you need a good stiff drink or three.

Early summer start to 2013 sounds good.... I like the idea of the sponsorship, but turning up with a case... 10 bottles of...half a case of... okay, 3 bottles of Mt Gay at each club is an EXCELLENT idea!. We can share the lass boddle at eash crub! (Scuzz me)

We would need to ask Ralph van Kohorn, of Wellington. I believe he did a motor launch trip around NZ visiting every harbour. ......

Bit late, I'm afraid. He`s no longer with us. And his wife Jill (who accompanied him on the trip) died last week.

We would need to ask Ralph van Kohorn, of Wellington. I believe he did a motor launch trip around NZ visiting every harbour. ......

Bit late, I'm afraid. He`s no longer with us. And his wife Jill (who accompanied him on the trip) died last week.

Thanks David. I had not heard from him for some time and now recall something I read a while ago. I never meet his wife.

So Fair Winds and Smooth Seas to them both.

Archived