Perfect cruise

Fogg

I know people who have sailed there and had a similar opinion. Who wants to sponsor me to go to Brazil and check it out?

I know people who have sailed there and had a similar opinion. Who wants to sponsor me to go to Brazil and check it out?

You just wanna check out all the Brazilians don't you Squid!

You're old. You need a young bloke to carry your bags. I volunteer

You're old. You need a young bloke to carry your bags. I volunteer

Do you know a young fella or was that some deviant comment designed to get Squid to drop his pants? :twisted: :wink:

.......water, cold beer, great steaks, Brazilian bikinis.......

"Brazilian bikinis" would seem to be a contradiction of purpose.

Sounds like I should be organising a tour....

As my wife informs me, whilst unravelling what looks like a little ball of string, the Brazilian Bikini is designed to perfectly cover all the important parts (but not much else!!) :thumbup: . The girls here are very "conservative", would almost never go topless!

AA - the expression you are looking for is "depilaçao intima"

And after the sailing and bikini review you can take advantage of other Kiwi presence here, for example

http://www.allblack.com.br/

http://www.kiaora.com.br/

and finally if you are of the 2 hull cruising type, go and visit my mate Alfredo who is building one of Roger Hill's designs, with more to follow

http://www.veleirosflash.com.br/modelos.php?cod=5

Yes Southern Brazil, Rio to Florinapolis (:)))) is very nice as well.

and the suntans go from her toes all the way up to her arms . . . .

Don't know if there's any real sailing there, I do know they pretty much don't allow cruisers in.

Yes they sail up there and usually in weird boats, you'd like it :)

There are ways and means. For commies they are very relaxed if you talk to the right one. I do a bit of business up there and once they get to know you doors do open.

Just seems like a nice spot away from the fast growing maddening crowds some destinations get now. For some reason that place has always intrigued me.

If you ever get to Vung Tao. Check out the Red Parrot Bar...... :shock: :shock:

Greece, Ionion Sea.

Start at Corfu, Paxos, Down past Levkas to Cephalonia, stop in Fiscardo for about a week moored outside the Captain's Cabin, Ithaka, back to Levkas, then back to Corfu via Sivota. Loved Greece and the people. I would be looking at around September as well. Late June to end of August is too crowded..

Can't beat mooring stern to a Taverna for entertainment, then go find an empty bay for peace and quiet. Stunning scenery, no sunburn like NZ.. It might all be diferent now, I dunno, but in the 80s it was magic.

Yup, Med cruising is hard to beat under the right conditions. All other things being equal (assume the weather is as good as any other spot in the world) the historic and cultural richness adds a whole extra dimension.

Archived