Crew wanted New Caledonia to NZ, Oct/Nov 2012

Experienced crew wanted. Oct/Nov 2012

1 or 2, couple ok, to help sail Touché back from New Caledonia.Touché is a 46 feet cruising yacht. Last went to the islands in 2010. Returning nov ish.

post-10568-141887192448.jpg

Would you be interested in taking 2 inexperienced people? or keen to train us up a bit befor leaving? My boyfriend and I are looking to learn to sail and adore adventures

Hi, I would be interested to talk with you more about your trip to the islands in May 2012. I have a boat masters ticket and radio certificate. Currently sailing weekly in local Nolex 22 races in Canterbury. Last year chartered a 47' Catamaran in Vava'u and many years ago a 42' yatch in the Whitsundays. Have very limited coastal experience but a lot of general boating experince around coral reefs (lived on Hayman Island in the Whitsundays for 2 years). I'm married, 48, a non smoker, keen game fisherman (with own gear), have diving ticket and am a pretty fair cook. Reason looking for crew position, to increase experience on larger yachts and to start to build blue water time.

Archived