Sign in to follow this  
ec12nz

Make signed cheques out to:

Complete Assistance Sailonline Helper but that is such a long title, so just use the Initials.

Thanks but leave the amount blank in case of course changes.

I'm in both races, well finished the world race ages ago and heading for home in the bikini beach race. Km is on the beach with blue mermaids - he must be pissed again :thumbup:

EC12: Just got you going again off the beach.

Your password seems now to be in lower case for first 3 characters. Strange but that worked for me.

Off to sort out KM in the Bimini Bay.

Still the same this mornig - it isn't the Blue Windows Screen we get but where the race viewer should be is a dark blue/teal screen only.

Log in is good but this happens when I click on Go To Race. Very Frustrating as can't find anything in the SoL forum about it.

Logged in as KnotMe and sailed through a few islands.

KM You have 2.5 hrs to get back on board, sober and steering. Or is all that just too much multi-tasking :lol:

EC: Your heading eastward in breeze to clear Malayasia

Cleaned cache, sussed for nastiies with real good software, polished registry, emptied the rubbish, double checked flash player and everything else is up to date, defragged and rebooted and still no go.

I can log into the SOL site no worries but when I push 'go to race' it goes to that blue screen and I see 'loading' and then 'initialising' pops up and there it hangs going no further.

I do think it's something to do with SOL as it looks very Flash related and Flash is working fine everywhere else. Sure looks to be something in the initialisation commands.

I don't know what else I can do now. And like Ec12NZ, it's knot only on one computer, I've tried 3 and it's the same on all.

No idea what that course is Paul, I've never been able to get in for a look at it :lol: