Sign in to follow this  
ec12nz

Seems it could be an issue with FLASH. You will need the latest version.

EC: I see you have altered course for better boat speed so all decisions & steering back to you.

Perhaps in summary, (you) & KM are KNOT that FLASH :shifty: :think: :clap:

I have the latest version Flash player.

Did I manage to programme a DC to aim me at the finish line in the Binimi beach race right?

SoL have rolled back the software and I am back in with no troubles. All latest updates are installed on all 3 computers I use - 2 are W& and 1 XP but up and running.

Next week for next leg an issue if someone can drive me (NZL_EC12NZ and SweptAway) as I'll be away on a cruise (on 65,000 tonnes of stink pot :D )nwould be great.

Next week for next leg an issue if someone can drive me (NZL_EC12NZ and SweptAway) as I'll be away on a cruise (on 65,000 tonnes of stink pot :D )nwould be great.

Whats this 2 boats???????

From the manual.

1.18. FAQs

Q: Can me and a friend "share" a boat although we do not share the same computer, or even live in the same country?

A: Yes, no problem. Just share your login details and you are all set to share the boat. Only question is - do you trust your friend?

Q: Why is it not allowed to have more than one boat?

A: We like to give all players a fair chance, multiple boats is considered cheating and therefore not allowed.

Big clean out again. Log into SOL fine. Push 'go to race' and a blue screen with 'initialising' in the middle of it. A nice shade of blue but rather boring after a while.

If I don't do a clean out and try to get back in I just get blue and no words. So something is trying to happen 1st time after a clean out but after that it seems it can't be bothered even trying anymore.

Vista business & Firefox. Both with all updates done. Flash version 11,1,102,55, which whoever does flash says is the latest one.

I have the latest version Flash player.

Did I manage to programme a DC to aim me at the finish line in the Binimi beach race right?

Don't know as I could of set one as well.