Rum Race Friday 7th May

Hmmmm, lets see

clean the bottom ...! :thumbup:

cleaning the bottom is against the rules of rum racing, so you should have a few extra minutes to crack a pre race woody ;)

Taeping will be there for a rare rum race appearance.

I dont know if I feel safe to come now that there is a big fast boat comming.

If you come anywhere near us at the start line we will get you with the super soaker!!! :crazy:

If you come anywhere near us at the start line we will get you with the super soaker!!! :crazy:

Do you want to borrow the waterballoon slingshot...?

1.JPG

2.JPG

And of course Putiki Express will be competing :D :D

Hey John,

You gonna actually cross the start line this time, or just repeat last Fridays efforts?

Next time you're not racing, try and stay clear of the start line and boats that are....

Dan

Dan

I was about to jibe to get out of there when the prick (or prick with him) started to verbally abuse me, I made them understand that I had the rights, then jibed to get out of the way, only to be attacked with rather nasty hand motions from some of the crew.

Doesn't pay to do that, cos that's when I jibed again and and really pissed them off.

Whether a boat is racing or not, port gives way to stbd, and if someone pisses me off, I tend to go for revenge. So be it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John, to be honest what the hell were you doing there anyway? There's a whole harbour full of water to sail on yet you reach up to the pin right on the gun, then try and sail through a fleet of 20 40 foot boats.

Nice work!

Come on guys… chill .. it’s Friday, the sun is out… well nearly and we'll all be out on the water soon having fun...

Archived