Where to buy grey antifoul?

War paint from the Wet and Forget people has a few different shades of grey.

Do they make War paint? or just sell it??

Have you or anyone used War Paint? any comments???

I have a test on my boat of Hempel vs Altex and will haul out soon to see if there are differences. Altex has been used on my boat for years, but only because of the yard I used. This time I supplied the Hempel and they sprayed it on and we sprayed an aft quarter of the Hull in Altex to see if there is a difference.

I have Jotan seaforce 90 which was sprayed on 1 yr ago - after 6 months it was needing a "wipe" every 3 weeks....now is a pain in the butt to keep clean...they say it is a good product...not convinced..sorry about thread drift...

Does anyone know where to buy a hard grey antifoul?

Seems to be lots of whites and blacks and whites that claim to be grey but no grey...

What boat are you putting the antifoul on R? Did you find yourself a MKII Marauder?

Been using white war paint on my 930 for a couple of years now. Lasts about a season, it does slime up, but its not a soft anti-foul so can easily be wiped, and comes up clean about once a month with my hull scrubber brush. I like white as you can easily see when its starting to foul up. I'd buy a small tim of black, and add it to your tin of white to get the colour ur after.

Archived