W/L's Saturday 29th May

The next winter series race day (Saturday 29th May) is the first of the Windward leewards, 3 races in one race day.

who is up for that one?

It'd be nice to see some of the less regularly raced 8.5's out -there is this weekend to sort stuff out for it.

Voom? Euphoria? Orient Express? Capricorn? Hooters? Penelope? Cubic?

I know Rental and Freedom are out for this one

Lucifer?...

cubic is undercovers for a while as 2nd baby due soon and all spare time/money going into getting house sorted. Probably out for most of winter but if I can get out there I will...

moving out this w/e - moving in next w/e - don't even know what Euphoria looks like anymore! And as for sailing in general - just realised that it's been 7 months since I was on a boat that hoisted a sail.

We've been told the best way to learn the boat is to race it, so Jack and I will be entering this one as our first race. Hope creepy and putuki will be there ?

Don't worry

Putiki will be there!! :twisted: :twisted:

Can't let Tigre wrest that $100 off me now that I have it tightly in my grasp. :D

Hope it's blowing otherwise he will run me down downwind again :wtf: :wtf:

Can't let Tigre wrest that $100 off me now that I have it tightly in my grasp. :D

Hope it's blowing otherwise he will run me down downwind again :wtf: :wtf:

Haha... don't get used to holding on to it too tight John... as soon as I get the bl@@dy course right -ended up heading for Orakei and not North Head last time, I'll catch ya!

:D

We've been told the best way to learn the boat is to race it, so Jack and I will be entering this one as our first race. Hope creepy and putuki will be there ?

Indeed you are right there Matty!

Creepy will be there for sure with no hungover crew this time.. and im finally allowed out of work!! Yay!

We can finally have the long awaited 24ft Trimaran line up! :twisted:

Nice Racing Clive, you have now passed me in placings, due to our unfortunate venture into windward leewards, :wtf: :wtf:

We seemed to have the pace, just let down by bad drops, etc

Nevertheless,

I will once again take the lead next race however, so I advise you not to spend that $100.

:sailor: :sailor:

hehehe cheers John.

We had a great time out there ... broke a board in the 2nd race though... managed to jury rig it for the 3rd.

More.. alot more available on the website!

Which website?

The clue was in the pictures, was it knot?

Great shots, as Vagabond said. :thumbup:

Edit: there is a function on this site which is automatically changing the name of the site where the photos are located, to crew.org.nz instead. Hence Kathy from where she is really from.com in RyanT's post became Kathy from crew.org.nz. Go to the site as indicated by the image, then click on the gallery tab

LuvMyBoat_logo.jpg

great pics ...thanks Ryan for teeing that up and Kathy Luv-my-boat for sitting in the photo boat in the cold and taking them.

None of 2/3rds of the whio crew in the water hanging off what remains of the forward tramp thankfully!

Archived