Easter cruising - waddayado'in?????

Terry B

Daylight saving gone a week after Easter. Sad. Very sad. :cry:

But for Easter, weather permitting, we're going to the bottom end (that's south end of Waiheke for those not from Akl or those who live on the "Shore" :lol: )

Stay at Chamberlains Bay on Ponui (weather permitting yet again) south of Waiheke - seen here in a shot from 4 years ago taken in early May. Aaaaah, empty bays!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Soooooo, wadda u doin'?

Chamberlins .jpg

heading across the cook. First sail since being back from the islands :think: Somehow we are taking people who havnt sailed before and last time we did that we vowed never to do it again and put people on the ferry and meet them at the other end :crazy: Hopefully it won't end in vomit all over the wesuits in the shower again :shock:

Mrs Wheels is off with Airforce to waste Taxpayer money at the Omaka Airshow. So Shanson and I are going to have a good Sail to somewhere. Depends on weather as to which way we go, but BOI is No1 on list. We have a mission of picking up another friends Kayaks and bringing them back to Auckland for him.

Work :( but with luck will get up there the following week.

Mrs wheels has that following week off, so I have to ask The Big Boss Fella nicely if I can take it off too. If I get a yes, we might see you there Squid.

Cruising the western bays of lake taupo with the family, catch up with a few like minded mates, have a few beers and a few laughs.

Might even catch a trout.

(Looking forward to it as the last 4 Easters have been tied up with bloody opti nationals, sailing starlings now so it's much better )

Daytrips in Wellington. Sail to Ward, go ashore, lap the island, fish, sail back to the ramp - or maybe sail to Scorching Bay for a coffee! Walk in the Belmont park, ride bikes in Wainuiomata trail park, stay home and have x-box tournament...

All of these are possible but the day out sailing is top of the list. We should get through two or three of the others too. We were going to go camping but too high degree of can't-be-arsed took over.

Archived