yachtyakka

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:43 am Post subject: new rum drink

big delema

no coke

shops shut 5 hours ago

ureka

have discovered new drink

Rosie Mt Gay

just mix roses blackcurrent as usual, then add Mt Gay to taste.

yum yum

Knot me its your turn

PS Don't think that car boot of another brand is a valid entry, even tho it was for the skiffs, but I can be enlightened otherwise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knot Me

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:46 am

Yeap, I thought most would nice the boots contains wasn't quite right.

Gay Coconuts rock -

One coconut chilled

One battery drill

One bottle of Gay

Combine

Enjoy

Gay Pineapple Slushy -

One Pineapple chilled

One of those hand held blender dodackies

One bottle of Gay

lope the top of the pineapple and deal to the inside with the blender.

Pour in Gay

Enjoy

Optional blended inside and combine Gay then chuck in freezer for a bit. Get spoon and dive on in, enjoy.

Warning - both do seem to be 'sneaker' drinks as in seem relatively harmless but do seem to sneak up and kick you in the arse, especially the Gay Coconut. Don't know what it is but it's there.

It's surprising what yummy stuff you can find when you only have fruit and power tools.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crew.org.nz(a.k.a. Squid)

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:05 am

Knot Me that one's old news, it's called coco loco.

Knot Me

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:41 am

Squid wrote: Knot Me that one's old

I'm starting to head that way myself

Crew.org.nz(a.k.a. Squid)

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:45 am

Years ago I did a race to Isla San Andres (caribbean), The locals had hired a rastafarian kid to hand these out on the beach as everyone came ashore. He was in heaven, took a sip out of each as he handed them out. By the second day he was comatose.

Knot Me

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:03 am

I just stumbled across the idea when I gave a Tongan Prison Officer a Stieny cap one evening. The next morning every dingy in the bay (7) was so full of coconuts and bananas no-one knew what to do with them. Enter 2 kiwi boys with too much time on their hands and a boat chocker with rum and vodka. Problem soon sorted but swapped for another, very dodgy stability in the legs department. Spent another 4 days at the prison or was the 6 days??? Still not that sure

splashprincess

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:59 am

Just stay away from that concoction that Booboo seems fond of - rum, coconut milk, pineapple juice and tinned fruit salad I think is the recipe.

It doesn't agree with some of us welly girls! Rum and ginger beer is much better.

SloopJohnB

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:05 am

Knot Me wrote: I just stumbled across the idea when I gave a Tongan Prison Officer a Stieny cap one evening. The next morning every dingy in the bay (7) was so full of coconuts and bananas no-one knew what to do with them. Enter 2 kiwi boys with too much time on their hands and a boat chocker with rum and vodka. Problem soon sorted but swapped for another, very dodgy stability in the legs department. Spent another 4 days at the prison or was the 6 days??? Still not that sure

What other dark & past stories are out there??

yachtyakka

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:17 am

far tooo many to remember, nowadays tho Ido remember to eat something first, seems to add hours to drinking time and thats a good side effect of food..

Knot me wasthat pic taken pre Mt Gay days?

If so, all is forgiven, as long as you give me some.

Barbie

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:19 am

splashprincess wrote: Just stay away from that concoction that Booboo seems fond of - rum, coconut milk, pineapple juice and tinned fruit salad I think is the recipe.

It doesn't agree with some of us welly girls! Rum and ginger beer is much better.

Says which Welly girl??

See newer thread as well

Mount Gay Silver

Archived