Loadcell/ Tension measurement

smithy09

I got the box. Thanks TM. It's probably a bit big though and will add up too much with courier charges, so I will hunt for a smaller one. TM, there are some cables and a cover in that box. Do you need them?

I'll see what I can sort out and drop in and see Jono. Cheers, Smithy.

OK. I've ordered a pelican case for it. I'll drop in and see jono sometime next week and sort them out, and get the gear down to you Matt. I'll PM you later to get the address and everything.

Cheers, Smithy.

hey, no not weighed any noelex's yet, put off organising the crane until our boat is fixed. The repair is going well, about two weeks ahead of the plan, at the moment. Have weighed my Javelin, 67.5 with a liter or two of varnish to go on. min weight of 70kg so looking good to me.Hoping to have the noelex back within a month. cheers. matt.

Hi Matt.

I'm glad your repairs are going well. That was a real bummer. When you do weigh the Noelexes, can you take some photos? I'm sure other crew guys will be keen to see the set up. Nice work with the Jav...

hey, the repairs are all but complete, should have it back by the end of the week. will be weighing it asap after that. the boat is looking good, should be faster than before, as the boat builders found a fair amount of old water in the boyancy tanks. My javeling is all back together afer a repaint too so i will weigh it agian this weekend. cheers. Matt.

hey, the repairs are all but complete, should have it back by the end of the week. will be weighing it asap after that. the boat is looking good, should be faster than before, as the boat builders found a fair amount of old water in the boyancy tanks. My javeling is all back together afer a repaint too so i will weigh it agian this weekend. cheers. Matt.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi, I have been meaning to get hold of you,sorry mate, I have the load cell still, we never got a chance to measure the noelex as the measurer has not been around etc. Have been ripping bits of my jav and checking that though. Ill send it back this week. I wonder if i have the address to send it to? could you pm me that. Cheers, Matt.

Bump. The 5000kg tension loadcell is still available free to use by any crew.org member. It is now residing at Chez Knot Me of chains ropes and anchors infamy. If anyone wants to use it, please give KM a bell. Cheers, Smithy.

Archived