Whaling

Guest Dry Reach
It is a very slippery path to go down the "Human race should be controlled" business. Several had a go at it in the past and their names are now deeply and vividly etched in History. Unfortunatly not in a positive way though. The big issue is who decides and the person/s that do, therefore by default consider themselves superior. Even though they have a greater good perhaps at heart. And what if it was BS that got to decide and he decides all NZ'ers should go. I can tell you, I wouldn't be going without one hell of a fight.

The only selfless choice that could be made, is for that person that decides, actually decides that it is themselves that needs to step off the Planet for the greater good. Unfortunatly or fortunatly, Mankind seems to view that as Suicide and it is shund upon.

Personally I do not believe the issue is with too many people on planet Earth. The issue is with the the attitude of the people on Planet Earth. Greed. Which in some respects comes about from a simplistic animal view of, "Survival of the fittest". Which to Mankind translates as, "screw others before they can get a chance to crew you". Some also seem to think that The Human Race is an actual race that is won by the person that accumulates the most at the expense of the least. And hey, if I am honest, I have to count myself amongst the Runners.

very thoughtfull and regretably true wheels. but whales only get one chance in an environ totally compromised by us!

Sadly the children in Africa will die anyway. It's a political choice we have no say in and the people of the world basically don't care. We as a family have done a few infinitesimal, in the big scheme of things, thing mainly driven by 2 somewhat militant children, but what we've done isn't gonna stop wide spread death.

As sad as it is to say, we have a better chance of saving 100 Whales.

And I disagree, the way humans are breeding we will over populate sooner rather than later, the effects are already quite obvious.

No Wheels, no rods, hooks, gaff or dynamite allowed in by the tanks :)

No need to kill people Wheels, just stop them breeding so much and wait. The fun part is it seems to happen naturally when you take care of a few basics like clean water, no mosquitos, emancipation of women, basic health care, no need to legislate or bully, just clean up and educate then wait.

BTW - how many cataract operations could the Fred Hollows Foundation do with the money spent plucking young girls (and others) out of the ocean unnecessarily?

Guest Dry Reach
We are doing our part for the world then. We have no kids. :wink:

practice is the best part. :thumbup: playing the game and scoring a goal! is expensive, mentally draining and bloody wears you out (until theyleave home)

And yes saving overindulged kid from themselves is expensive and takes away from money that could be spent on better things.

but should Search and rescue charge these type of activities?

Guest Dry Reach
Why don’t we encourage Maori back into cannibalism and start farming Asians?

All we’d need it a large APF (Asian Proof Fence) around East Auckland and the job is done.

you're being silly :crazy: How do you seperate the South africans form the Asian out east there? :problem: :think: :wtf: :lol:

Wrong wrong wrong. The problem we have is that idiots are doing the most breeding, and smart people are not. Over time, this must dumb down the human race. You seem like the kind of person who should breed, not the single mum dropkicks on the DPB with 7 snoty kids who sniff glue and start breeding themselves at 15.

Guest Dry Reach

Wrong wrong wrong. The problem we have is that idiots are doing the most breeding, and smart people are not. Over time, this must dumb down the human race. You seem like the kind of person who should breed, not the single mum dropkicks on the DPB with 7 snoty kids who sniff glue and start breeding themselves at 15.

That is spot on! and 100% correct... regretably.

do we needStrerilization by IQ / stealth

Thanks Squid. you bet me to it.

How do you judge "smart". I'm dyselxic, I suffere from Depression and I used to be the Runt of the Family. So I would have been weeded out of the Human Race based on that assumption. It's yet another slippery slope because once again, who judges and in this case, it is the Who that judges the what. And many are in those situations that make them seem like Drop kicks to the rest of us, because of the ones before them and the ones before them and the ones before them and so on. I often had third generations of families come through our course. Sadly it is all to common that once they get locked ina cycle, it just repeats and repeats like a broken record. They simply have never been shown a better way. And besides, who's way is better? Some we call smart spend all their life trying to win the most at the cost of others and because you can't take it with you when you step off the world, who really is the bigger idiot.

It's not about being smart or not,

but rather about how you bring your kids up.

Smart people can have arrogant less-caring stupid kids, and "stupid" people can have smart kids.

The difference comes when those kids are growing up.

Of course there is some genetic input, but the environment in which your kids grow up, the way you raise them, open minded and able to think rationally or closed down and bogged down in tradition and superstition can have a massive effect on the people they become, the choices they make in life, and the way they view their position in the world in terms of society and environment.

Actually one of the biggest issues I have seen with many of these Teenagers that struggle, seems to be varying degrees of Fetal Alcohol syndrome. And I am sure that this syndrome also causes alot of other behaveral problems, like ADHD etc. And I refer here to real ADHD, as I also see many of these diagnoses, being no more than an attitude because the Kid never got put across the Parents knee.

And for many, if they have that syndrome in some varying degree, chances are the Parents still have some form of Alcohol abuse and thus the Kids get brought up, or should perhaps say Dragged up in a rather disfunctional Family environment.

Now to be clear here so as I am not taken the wrong way, sometimes Fetal Alcohol syndrome can come about due to complete ignorance, because the mother never knew she was pregnant or it was many years ago when this syndrome was never known about and the Family is a safe caring loving environment. And sometimes these positive Famlies have normal functional Kids and the Kids still go wrong.

Archived