Outboard from Auckland to Nelson

G Force

Any body travelling from Auck to Nelson or even Auck to Wellington?

I am trying to get a Yamaha 9.9 high thrust moved down the island.

Will look at all options, but given the prop fell off issue in the strait thought I would explore here as well

Quite happy to pay with $$ or rum etc to be negotiated...... there's nothing for free in this world.

Motor will be arriving in Auck from Kerkeri Fri/Sat 6th Dec.

Regards G Force

now looking for the Auck to wellington freight, my parents can meet/pick up at the wellington end. Can any one recommend who would be best TNL,Mainfreight or Peter baker?

im sorted for the cook strait bit now, Fluids/engine oil have been removed

Thanks in advance

Can any one recommend who would be best TNL,Mainfreight or Peter baker?
None of those. Try Streamline, same service at a lot less cost. If you can't make it work with Wheels.

Worst case drop it in here and I'll send it down for you. Easy peasy we are always shipping stuff here there and everywhere each day.

awesome thanks for the help. I was going to ph you in the next few days if nothing had turned up!!

just looking at the specs it weighs around 40kg? and being a long shaft, comes up to about my chest, so if you can put a seat down in a std car or do you still have a van ,Wheels?

Its arriving prob later in the day this Fri I will have to see if they can get it to your work by 5pm at the latest? what time are you open to on Fri?

if not is there anybody at work on Sat?

Many thanks

There is normally someone there on Saturday mornings. I have a commodore and the boots are huge, so I think it will fit. I do have a metal cutting band saw so I can make it fit if I need to. :wink:

Archived