RNI 2014

MOTORBOAT

They will start at 1400hr on Saturday the 8th from Devonport Wharf

Their attention will be drawn to RRS #4

There is provision in the SIs to suspend racing if they wish to seek shelter.

looks like a great forecast this morning.... if you are not worried about a bit of rain..

SE 15-20 for the first leg, then light S for the next leg start turning E 20 for a great reach down west coast to wellington, after that who knows.

I just wanted to say best of luck to all participants. Stay safe, and have a great race!!

Oh and if anyone wants to send me reports, that would be great, and I'll post them here... :D

Looking like a pleasant first leg weather wise now, just have to have breakfast fuel up and go. Was an enjoyable briefing with some good humour regarding consequences for anyone OCS and a reminder of the huge currency value of Rum.

lots of serious looking people today.

I think this is one of the best fleets ive seen so far for both fast boats and talented sailors.

Good luck everyone. looks like another epic race.

Oracle remind me again what part of light and upwind is good?

anyway 4 days time it will all be so different cant wait to get sailing.

Lawless has with drawn From RNI. For all information go to the NZYF or SSANZ or the crew involved and they know who they are

The owner has stood by his principles and decided that it would better to withdraw ( it was to do with the way the PHRF was altered and the time it was done). And will be lodging an official protest against the NZYF and SANZ as it is covered under sportsmen ship clause

all the best to all the crews for the race

Lawless has with drawn From RNI. For all information go to the NZYF or SSANZ or the crew involved and they know who they are

The owner has stood by his principles and decided that it would better to withdraw ( it was to do with the way the PHRF was altered and the time it was done). And will be lodging an official protest against the NZYF and SANZ as it is covered under sportsmen ship clause

all the best to all the crews for the race

:clap: :clap:

Archived