What happend to Final Decision (Elliott 780)?

Absolution

Go on pumbaa .. go fetch ... yep that yellow was a good choice ..... I painted my piedy smiler that similar color when we finished building it and it is still that. Color

Go on pumbaa .. go fetch ... yep that yellow was a good choice ..... I painted my piedy smiler that similar color when we finished building it and it is still that. Color

Yellow being the heaviest colour you can possibly paint a boat, doesn't seem to put people off :D

Cheers, Pete Mclea of PM Marine kept me on the straight and narrow and all sorts of help and advice from a cast of thousands.

Mmmmmm, Pumbaaaaa, you forgot to mention the guy who made the cabin top ( Sponsored too ), not to mention the hull !! :shh:

Cheers, Pete Mclea of PM Marine kept me on the straight and narrow and all sorts of help and advice from a cast of thousands.

Mmmmmm, Pumbaaaaa, you forgot to mention the guy who made the cabin top ( Sponsored too ), not to mention the hull !! :shh:

well whos the party pooper beau

hiyah as I enter the fray "are you about to launch your new boat Beau?" Have been hearing about It from afar and will you be in coastal classic...? is it a canter? will the tack hammer be going in as well ? and what about Fng ...did the computer simulation become a reality cause all this activity is Hot New Hotrods...

and is the new new Caledonian boat got up yet...or is it just a rumour and whats happening in northland the ply steroid skiff must be getting close as well.....

Archived