Minis

SloopJohnB

wait till you all see what Beau is up to ........ you will wet ya self's just looking at it .... it will be the fastest piece of art on the water for its size ........... trust me I used to be a realestate agent :roll:

Na, still cant get the link. Might have gone again.

I don't think the viewers will wet themselves over the new boat. Just oldschool plywood with a tin rig. ( Cheap )

I don't think the viewers will wet themselves over the new boat. Just oldschool plywood with a tin rig. ( Cheap )

are you working on the handicappers all ready ....... trust me this thing is going to do some real damage .... dollars per knot or boat for boat .... mark my words :wave:

[quote="beau"

The ply is 4mm . Has been specialy dried the hull shape is very similar. To that 6.5 800 in the video and the whole boat can be picked up by a handful of guys... and when did we start to call carbon masts painted silver aluminum. Well if that is low tech and cheap I am still a virgin (don't know how all those grandkids got there )

Archived