Old multihull pics

. . .so I haven't turned this laptop on since before xmas such is the schedule that is my life nowadays . . . 

As I sit here gulping down beer by the gallon listening to Toy Love on the turntable here's one for you Bill.  This is my screen saver on my home laptop.  I've looked at this now for many years and always like to think of Bruce as a guy out in front.  Where is his little multi?

I'm gonna say this now about 10 years old - back when the club just moved to the Vic. - others can correct me.  I took this from the tank farm one race when Tim's dad said he had the start under control.  That's Brucie off to a flyer just off the line with Jase on board! (Voom well back) the blue gennie in the back is the raider before she "emigrated" to Australia! Not sure of the black kite - Helvetica (also emigrated via a slightly different path)???

Good Times - Here's to Bruce - fav. personal quote circa 2008 "You're boat's a shitter mate - sort it out"'.  Well Bruce - I might just finally get around to doing that!

f55e9dac-c560-489f-965c-6c8ce9984f9d.JPG

• Upvote 1

. . .so I haven't turned this laptop on since before xmas such is the schedule that is my life nowadays . . . 

As I sit here gulping down beer by the gallon listening to Toy Love on the turntable here's one for you Bill.  This is my screen saver on my home laptop.  I've looked at this now for many years and always like to think of Bruce as a guy out in front.  Where is his little multi?

I'm gonna say this now about 10 years old - back when the club just moved to the Vic. - others can correct me.  I took this from the tank farm one race when Tim's dad said he had the start under control.  That's Brucie off to a flyer just off the line with Jase on board! (Voom well back) the blue gennie in the back is the raider before she "emigrated" to Australia! Not sure of the black kite - Helvetica (also emigrated via a slightly different path)???

Good Times - Here's to Bruce - fav. personal quote circa 2008 "You're boat's a shitter mate - sort it out"'.  Well Bruce - I might just finally get around to doing that!

Hi ScottiE,

I never had the pleasre to meet Bruce but have enjoyed his old boat immensely for the last 3 years.  Hard Drive is in the Bay of Islands and looking for a new owner.  Trademe listing # 846463762 

• Upvote 1

Ah - awesome! Paxfish - that's the traveller sitting behind the aft beam - the honey combed I-beam. She really is a pretty boat!

Again - well done Ex-TL forgetting her going again.

Awesome. I am firmly a keel boat guy but those are cool shots. U2 looks like she's about to take off..

Yeah it was cool, I'm sitting next to Skinner and Nick is behind the main. That was the year we broke the main and back beams I think! My father has that picture and just loves it still.