Thursday Evening Sail?

DrWatson

I know Easter is upon us and a bunch will be doing the TGA race, but if anyone going for a sail tomorrow evening and feels like taking me along for a ride, I'd be very appreciative.

I flew in last week 'cause Dad had a heart attack and I could do with a little time on the water to help adjust the otherwise bleak outlook.

I have a bag with the usual "essential" supplies etc...

No Pics, sorry,  But it was bloody good to get out on the water. Paul and crew did a great job and we even held out Prism so we didn't come last. just.

I did make the usual mistake I make on the Stewarts and that's decide that a wet and varnished toe rail with no lifelines is a good place for a foot - have the standard bruises to show for it.

Pity but I did knot recognise you as DrW when I stepped on board for a rum. Was that you who disappeared fairly early on?? Will you be back tomorrow for different S34 bruises & rum??

I stayed relatively late, I guess, and most of the others had moved on, it was just Paul and myself sitting chatting at the end - But duty called and I had to move on.

Yea, I didn't make it back on Thursday to collect some new bruises, unfortunately. Looks like our schedule is pretty packed for the next couple of weeks, too, and then we have to fly out again :(

Going to be a very sailing-lite trip this time, it seems...

Archived