SUN FAST 3600 Launching today

Not sure if many of you have heard about this but my new ride launches at 11am today at Pier 21.

The boat is a Jeanneau SUN FAST 3600 that I have been sponsored for a few seasons of racing and cruising.

Anyone is welcome to come down and have a look.

We have a facebook page if anyone wants to follow the action. https://www.facebook.com/SUNFAST3600racing

Looking forward to getting into it!

2015-04-23 11.27.37.jpg

Mast up.jpg

• Upvote 1

Congratulations on a great opportunity. Theres a uk video review of it on youtube which gives it the thumbs up in lots of ways. How awesome for you guys. Enjoy!

Yup I remember that night. Pulled put all my dance moves I think but lost my coconut bikini, luckily the girls returned it when we did the dance at prize giving. Huge week of 'sailing'....

Wow had no idea those 2 were related to the designer. That's cool.

In fact I think I sailed with them up in Auckland as well.

Have spoken to the designer a few times now.

That's good info.

We had our first sail today. The boat went well. Will put some photos up tomorrow.

hmmm, I see your point Booboo, you were perhaps thinking you should really be in A, or maybe L to challenge you a little more?

Well sailed, you'd have to be happy.

B div is definitely right for us. To be honest I was pleasantly surprised with the performance especially upwind. I never thought we would be any where near force 11 on line so to take the line honors win for the division was fantastic on our first outing.

• Upvote 1