mini 650 439

Hi all,

So I thought i best give you an update on what I am getting up too with my shorthanded sailing.

After crossing the Tasman last year I made the decision to sail Atom Ant as with anything I do money was too tight and bring the yacht back was getting too hard.

I wanted to keep up shorthanded sailing up, but doing that without a yacht isn't the easiest. So I made a purchase.

I am going mini 650 sailing! With a lot of sorting out over email I have brought the Bake-Well White mini 439 which is only 10 days from arriving in New Zealand from France!!

IMG_0649.JPG

IMG_0681.JPG

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

Hi, 

I'd rather keep that too myself for now but I will say that there are plenty out there however its not just buying the yacht its organizing shipping ect that puts the price up by about another 15k 

Aw shucks on price. Sure you couldn't say more than $10k less then $100k or something like that? And do I have to be a young strong man to sail one? Stunned by the pic on minitransat.fr rotating pics. Seems all men. I can't upload the image here. I get an error message from this website. Must be Matt's new software

Aw shucks on price. Sure you couldn't say more than $10k less then $100k or something like that? And do I have to be a young strong man to sail one? Stunned by the pic on minitransat.fr rotating pics. Seems all men. I can't upload the image here. I get an error message from this website. Must be Matt's new software

Kevin, attachments should not be a problem. Can you tell me more, or a screenshot? Everyone else seems ok, and I can't fix it if I don't know whats broken... :-)

Always wanted to sail a mini!!

Yes actually! I could afford it!!!

Also being a Bakewell White I have the opportunity to use Brett's knowledge to improve the yacht to do what I want to do! It also makes a great entry yacht into the class.

This yacht is the sister ship to Chris Sayers yacht built side by side. Very well thought out.