melamine or formica for laminating table

Anyone know where I could contact in Auckland for a couple of 16m sheets - preferrably seconds to keep the cost down!

Alternatively, anyone have a spare 2m x 2m laminating table lying about that they don't need for a few weeks!?!  (actually the main job is 3.7m x 1.7m but I was trying to be realistic by chopping it in two!)

indeed! 

However "Formica or the likes" vs "22mm think MDF cover sheet . . . then gave it a coat of west resin with a god splash of acetone . . . sanded and gave it a full coat, sand again and another full coat then a fine sanded"  does strike a particular "chord" with me!

Cheers KM - I might just take you up on that. IT the pics from the forum link above seems to have gone AWOL (again?)

Should probably add that forum to the tips n tricks forum as well.

Gonna hone my skills on some flash vent cowls first followed by a folding bbq table (have some old material lying about for that job) followed by the main deck. Going to infuse as well - might as well go the whole hog!

As KM suggested - Most Carters have packing sheets of MDF, particle board, Ply for around $10+GST, might be some edge damage. Bought 10 sheets from the local Carters thickness ranged from 18mm thick to the monster 32mm thick sheet that nearly gave me a holiday...