Crew Available - Pacific Islands to NZ

Looking to crew on a return passage from the Pacific Islands to New Zealand sometime in October. Currently, my only commitment is to my Coastal Classic race crew on Oct 23rd.

Plenty of coastal cruising and racing experience but looking to do some blue water sailing.

I know my way around the galley.

Rather enjoy a bit of heavy weather.

Never been seasick.

Have relevant tickets (Coastal Skipper, Advance Sea Survival, Coastal Medic, Marine Radio, RYA-ICC)

So, if you're looking for additional crew on your return passage, drop me a message.

Cheers.

Hi

Im sailing my 36ft Gary Lambert designed yacht from fiji to auckland after the 15th October. Ive done 17 trips to Fiji and 7 in this boat. Can you please let me know your age and weight, also if you have any medical conditions. Are you happy to do some cooking and night watches? Let me know if you have any questions

Cheers John

Hi

Im sailing my 36ft Gary Lambert designed yacht from fiji to auckland after the 15th October. Ive done 17 trips to Fiji and 7 in this boat. Can you please let me know your age and weight, also if you have any medical conditions. Are you happy to do some cooking and night watches? Let me know if you have any questions

Cheers John

Hi

I'm 46, 6'00, 90kgs, and have no medical conditions.

Yep, I'm not a bad cook (well, I like my cooking anyway) and night watches are just part of the fun (a necessary evil).

I'd love to discuss your plans.

Please give me a ring when you get a chance.

Cheers.

Russ

021 634 003