2015 Crew.org Rum Race

Just a note for those of you who think you have entered so far - please don't forget to pay - you are not entered unless you have paid!

Also, we have had an issue (now rectified) with the entry email address not working correctly - so please resend your emails so as we can be certain we have not missed anyone. rumrace@crew.org.nz

Thanks

Matt

Could be a go Jon, may be able to rattle up another if you are short

Haven't asked anyone yet but as you know we have plenty of room and being at Westhaven is nice and handy

So I'll count you in as two.

How much Matt, couldn't find it???

Hmm, could be part of the entry requirements !!

from the rumrace link on the front page;

Welcome to the annual Crew.org.nz Rum Race!

brought to you by Crew.org.nz.

Date for the 2015 event is Wednesday 23 December. Entry fee is $20. Entries are not accepted until the fee is PAID.

entries are, as usual, pretty slow so far - only 4-5 IIRC. We'll publish a list when it gets to 20 odd... We had 60 something last year, and no reason to suspect that it will be different this year...

We're in. And even paid up!

Would be awesome to get a bunch of basically standard GBE's out there. Shouldn't be too much of a mission considering how many are floating about on moorings around Northcote and Okahu.

We're in. And even paid up!

Would be awesome to get a bunch of basically standard GBE's out there. Shouldn't be too much of a mission considering how many are floating about on moorings around Northcote and Okahu.

Freedom may be there!

The boat builder is aiming to get her back together that week. She currently looks like this.

Bow - 4 Dec.jpg

• Upvote 2

Any sort of entry list yet? Ideally with boat types so I can get excited and come up with dumb ideas?

This is the highlight of my year you know, I look forward to it for 11 months! Then reflect for a month before starting again. Perhaps I need to get out more!

Still early days for entries, most come in a day or two before.

As below, if you're not on the list and haven't seen an email from me acknowledging your entry, it may well have gone astray so try again or post here.

Sundreamer          really fast really big cat
The Entertainer     really fast Ross 930
Ma'ara              Dufour 525 Grand Large,really large
Black Panther       fastest Spencer 63 ever built
Euphoria            one of those really fast GBE
Slippery Beaver     really fast YW Diamond

• Upvote 1