Raising boot stripe - antifouled area

Now that my Easterly 30 is in Okahu Bay and not Weiti River it gets marine growth on the gelcoat higher up.

I'm thinking I need to raise the anti-fouled area about 220 mm all around.

Since I'll probably employ someone to help,  how many person hours per foot (say 60 feet for 2 sides of the boat) should it take to prepare the surface, sand back etc?

Also if anyone can recommend good people who can help, please message me or post.

Thanks for comments everyone. Yeah 220 mm is my guestimate sitting at home based on how high bits of black growth are reaching. It might be too much. I'd reasses when I get it out of the water. When I described the problem to someone else, he said 100 mm without any prompting.

Oh the joy of Okahu Bay - I had to do exactly this with my one when it was sitting on a mooring there (previously had been at Greenhithe) I raised it about the same and it didn't really look all that bad - certainly better then the crap growing up the sides.

Willow's idea of using a white antifoul in the raised area is on to it (assuming your boat is white) I didn't think of that...

It is quiet likely raising the AF will not help. I have exactly the same issue. So I got some White Petit Hard AF and painted a Boot topping right around. But it didn't really solve the problem and I think it is due to being the silt in the water, not actual growth. Or maybe a combination of both. Anyway, hard AF doesn't solve the problem. Although I remember way back when the real McCoy Boot topping was removed from the market, everyone complained that plain AF didn't do the trick.
Ablatives wont work, because they have to be immersed to work. 'Self Polishing won't work either for the same reason.

I was talking to the chemist at work about what to do with the antifoul on the stern of my 830 as on the mooring unladen a good deal of the hull won't be immersed and I was wondering if it was worth doing it. He said this area is called the inter tidal zone and is a real problem for marine coatings. It slaps and gets wet long enough for nasties to grab a hold but is dry long enough to ensure the biocides in the antifoul wont work properly.

I imagine the issue you are facing is a similar story.