BJ Tyres weekend away

Not for first place, but xebec and I had a 2 second gap finish in the no extras division.

Was a bit of a testing day on the water at times but ended up being a pleasant sail with some close racing in there... Well done to the winners!

Thanks to the organisers and all those who helped make it a fun weekend :)

and am currently piecing together some stories from people to get an article about it - if anyone has some stories let me know, or PM me them.

A blatant dig for the sponsor now - BJ Tyres in East Tamaki.

Kev is a blimen awesome sponsor - how many other sponsors offer to sponsor an event - turn up in their own private launch - start the race, finish the race, do the race management, pay for, cook and clean up the bbq not just for dinner but Breakfast too - and then if thats not enough even supplies cold beers and rum! - Superb stuff thanks Kev.

If anyone needs tyres, wheels, wheel alignment, i can guarantee the drive to East Tamaki to see the team at BJ Tyres is well worth it - best deal in town, from the kind of guy us yachties should support. Tell him you came from the single handed and he will look after ya!

Marshy