Alan Wright variant $2500 for sale.

Guest shane

Guest Crew.orgy

Shane shane shane.

You will never afford that based on your current lifestyle, planning, and work v play ethic.

Your current boat might be your best and last. But happy for you to prove me wrong.

Are you on a benefit or dole?

Shane, we all love people who try this stuff but mate! Your becoming a little bit obscure on your wants and needs.

People will help. But not if they are mucked around. And NZ is a small place.

Choose your battles wisely Young man.

shanes dream. Dude, I think i like your tastes :thumbup:
and hey, the numbers (what you are selling yours for and the price of the new one) are about the same. It's just that little dot thing, I think they all it the decimal point, that is in the wrong place. Can't be a major surely. ;-)

488413279.jpg

488413389.jpg

488413392.jpg

488413431.jpg

I read a book last year where some guy started trading something pathetic like a pen and ended up a year later with a house in Hawaii.

Pens have better re-sale value than a Yacht though BP

There is the famous Paperclip story of someone trading up till they got a Home. Problem is, because it worked for one, everybody tried it and thus it became old real quick and I have never heard of anyone else that the idea worked for. Maybe there is, but... It's not that it was a paperclip, or pen or what have you, it was the unique out of the left field idea that made it take on and gain the steam it did.
I see a similar thing with Give a Little and the likes taking place if people continue to abuse those funding pages. They are great for the ones that have Kids that get really sick, or those that got ripped off for everything due to some crook of a Lawyer. But now there are many that have a sob story and think the world owes them and they are going to put the givers off if that doers not get controlled. Or maybe the "givers" see through the BS and it becomes self regulating perhaps.