Deck non skid

Well 17 years ago ados made a product called deck tred , water based ,thick , rubber based good stuff priced right , today 17 years later my decks need a freshen up , ados stopped making the product , so left my in deep water , I did not want to remove the old paint as it had not peeled , just looked faded , tired , I looked into the other art brush type non skids , and they go flat after a time , and I don't think in 30 knots at 25 deg heal they would hold you to the deck doing sail change , so after some weeks of search I found tred grip , a&ni coatings or colorplus direct Penrose , ,,brilliant,, 12 colours or tint it wich I am , goes straight over the old surface small hairy roller ,water based , easy to apply , tennis courts , stairs , steps , house decks , pools , soft , good on bare feet and looks good , about the same texture as 100 grit sand paper to look at and if you want it off just peel and pull try it , price ,$ 44.00 ish per ltr need 3 coats to look even , but recoating over old. Just one coat iam sold again

Well 17 years ago ados made a product called deck tred , water based ,thick , rubber based good stuff priced right , today 17 years later my decks need a freshen up , ados stopped making the product ,

Yep brilliant stuff. I used the Burnsco product as well and don't like it. But I think the Tredgrip is still available, just not under the Ados brand name. I think it is A&I coatings of Oz and they do have NZ suppliers.

A quick look with Google, I also found it under Flexi Tech products. So not sure who of those two actually make it.

Color plus Auckland ,ask for tred grip they will put onto the guy in the store , mat , ask for a quote per ltr he couriers next day if they. Don't have the shade you want , in my case a light grey , don't take it to resene they said it's a sackable offence to tint other paint , don't know why I don't work there , but had it tinted there before , get it tinted and in you go ,I put three coats on 17 years ago , thick , and it's still there needing a freshen up Alls good