GPS - which one to buy?

Terry B

Thanks, didn't think of the Consumer mag for GPS.............. always think household appliances - which is "she who must be obeyed's" territory!

My son has a subscription so I'll get him on to it!

2 - Mt Gay should always be mixed with Coke

pepsi ??? :lol: :lol:

Hey, you are playing with fire here and are too young to die, so be careful ;)

NO fecking black mixer is acceptable in any form....full stop!!!!!

Where are the extra photos?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And I bet you put bloody coke in ya Mt Gay as well, bloody heathen!

So what do you put in yours KM :P

Only what other sane none heathens do, Ginger ale or soda..... with a squeeze of fresh Limes when available. L&P Dry wasn't too bad on a stinking hot day either but its knot a winter mix. Or of course just on ice with a squeeze of lime.

Ran out of both last weekend and ended up using some CocoPine juice, (coconut and pineapple or at least that's what I hope it was :? It was late... errr early..errr very dark) which was very tasty I must say.

Coke is for learners, heathens, twonks and others who don't appreciate the subtleties of a good Gay. Dark rum is used to thin coke out so you die a little slower yet with nasty big hangovers. And I'm sure coke kills whales and small furry animals.

And I bet you put bloody coke in ya Mt Gay as well, bloody heathen!

So what do you put in yours KM :P

Only what other sane none heathens do, Ginger ale or soda..... with a squeeze of fresh Limes when available. L&P Dry wasn't too bad on a stinking hot day either but its knot a winter mix. Or of course just on ice with a squeeze of lime.

Ran out of both last weekend and ended up using some CocoPine juice, (coconut and pineapple or at least that's what I hope it was :? It was late... errr early..errr very dark) which was very tasty I must say..

Complete thread hijack :)

Ginger ale or soda? Now the fresh limes sound nice. Have tried some with pineapple juice and fresh coconut milk when in Vanuatu. And also just straight. Quite liked it both times. I will have to try the limes next time. :lol:

Ginger ale or soda? Now the fresh limes sound nice. Have tried some with pineapple juice and fresh coconut milk when in Vanuatu. And also just straight. Quite liked it both times. I will have to try the limes next time. :lol:

If you get a chance slide on to AC's boat, he makes a mighty fine Gay.

If you get a chance slide on to AC's boat, he makes a mighty fine Gay.

Crap edit bottom disappeared again. Before AC bludgeons me with some blunt object, I should say -

If you get a chance slide on to AC's boat, he mixes a mighty fine Mt Gay drink in a glass and with Limes.

Shite, that was close :lol: :lol:

Archived