PIC INSURANCE BROKERS COASTAL ENTRIES CLOSING SOON!

Some boats seem to have jumped divisions overnight... am I correct in assuming that the division allocation is based on the splits in the nor, and the handicaps used are your phrf passage handicap?

The nor says handicaps are "based on phrf" which I assume gives the organisers licence to alter if they see a need, but with the entry list not showing handicaps and the divisions changing I'd like to be sure I'm starting at the right time...

yes based on passage TCF - we don't alter from there unless there are enough boats to make a class.  There were a few errors that I picked up yesterday.  The 930's have been put into Div4 as teh constitute a "class" with 5 entries.

Unfortunately I still haven't been able to include the TCF's on the list so might generate a PDF lis overnight.

cruising is no extras though right? Number looks reasonable, also consider they have only ever finished once race according to racetrack

have you seen the boat? 36' beach cat? won the route 66 this year.

I'm just working through all this other stuff now - most of it comes down to incorrect selection by entrants.  The multi cruise division has insufficient entries - the classic division is about to go the same way.

Oh and I can't take any credit for putting the h/caps together - no seriously - its nothing to do with me!