Weiti Short Handed Series Programme

Fish

i expect to sea you both out there! i will be with mr.gentry on the bump
In that case both the dude on the red boat and this dude on a ???? coloured boat congratulate you in advance on your well sailed but still 3rd place :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And so the smack talk starts..... :lol:

i expect to sea you both out there! i will be with mr.gentry on the bump

Hay Jordan, do you call it 'Bump' cause of your current start line tactics? :lol: :lol:

Mr Gentry shouldn't let you drive...

Geez you have moment of lapse of concentration and you guys are all over it!! Given the new shape of the rear of B n G - that should be worth 0.5 of a knot on starboard as well....but unlikey the AA will have put in the hard work on the polishiong before the start - unless he recruits some extra crew work!.....but he is somewhat determined!

AND saying that - I have complete faith that Knot Me will be fashionably late again - if he is brave enough to defend his title???

Look forward to revisiting "The End Game" again this year boys......

Don't you worry your dented transom there Bump, SR is sure brave enough to give the defence a crack.

I do expect SR will be fashionable at some stage but will be trying knot too. I'm sure we all await the results of that with keen interest, I sure am :?

And looking forward to seeing your cheeky crew in a mini skirt and some lippy. You have mentioned that if he does scrub up well to keep clear of Mr Squid, just in case ;) :lol:

My entry is on the way as we speak Mr AA.

I've got a can't get out of wedding on Sat bugger it but I think some other ugly fecker will be arriving with my boat in lieu of me.

I'll either be on someone elses boat or the start boat. Don't forget your gps -calibrated to NZDST so that you can take your own finish time and that of the boat behind you.

Archived