Boat canvas

Not advertising for any body , but I have to have a say. I priced around for new Bimini cover , the prices were horrendous. So I quised a guy in whanganui the cover man , sent the cover down in a post office $10 box . And back it came , what a beautfull job I cannot get over the Finnish The tidy neat cover , and it fitted perfectly, I sent the lee cloths down to be restricted and refurbished they came back the same like new , so the boom sock followed and that was the same , total saving over half the other quotes in total , just shows you there is realistic folk out there

For anyone in the South Island, I also have an option. A close friend of mine and whom I share one of two workshops with, is the owner/operator of Brooks Saddlers here in Blenheim. They used to be Brooks Bro's. Long story, but now there is just one Brother operating. He does an awesome job and I am stunned with how cheap he is. In fact I think he is far too cheap. He does NOT do Sail work and I doubt he would make new Dodgers. He wouldn't have time to get away to measure a boat anyway. He leaves that to Sail makers. But he does great repair work. He made the Sail covers and clears for around my Boat Cabin and it is fantastic work and a fraction of the cost of what I was quoted from a Sailmaker. He is on Opawa Street Blenheim. PM me if you want details.