Watch out for the westhaven fuel dock. Gofuel.

They sell that stuff to the public??
You will note that a little goes a long way. That is the product that is used to dose large scale bulk tanks and is used by many additive makers as the biocide part in their product. Be careful with it. Use disposable gloves when you use it.

I fueled at go fuel Westhaven today and put in 208 litres. The machine stated it could not provide receipts. The charge on my Visa was $1500.00.

my maximum diesel capacity is 400 litres and I was half full. A very dodgy way of doing business. I’ll try and sort it tomorrow but I suggest Orams going forward.

Go fuel website clearly states:

Bank Card Pre-authorisation - Transactions at marine payment terminals are all pre-authorised by your card provider. They (not GOfuel) might place a "hold" of $1500 on your account prior to dispensing your fuel. For most transactions, the hold is released immediately after completion, however some banks take longer (3-7 days) to release the hold.

To prevent this, sign up for a "NO FEES" GOfuel fuel card. You will also receive a discount on every transaction. Sign-up now.

• Upvote 2