BMW D7

Has anybody got one of these little motors and/or know where to get parts? I know parts are hard to get but am just wanting some basics ie water pump impellor and gasket. I have e-mailed a crowd in the states that have a parts list on the net but so far no reply :-(

Thanks Ian

If it's the sea-water pump impeller you are looking for there is a good chance this is not made by BMW. Many manufacturers simply fit a Jabsco, Johnson or some other pump. Lustys used to have a neat cross-reference guide with impeller measurements etc., maybe take the impeller and gasket into them or a similar competent supplier.

If it's the sea-water pump impeller you are looking for there is a good chance this is not made by BMW. Many manufacturers simply fit a Jabsco, Johnson or some other pump. Lustys used to have a neat cross-reference guide with impeller measurements etc., maybe take the impeller and gasket into them or a similar competent supplier.

Hi yes it is the seawater pump. Very helpful info thanks. I have been in touch with Graeme at Performance Imports in Cambridge who has the parts I need so all sorted for now thanks for your help :-)

My mate has got a BMW D7 sitting in his garage.  He would probably want to sell you the whole thing though.

Very helpful info thanks. I have been in touch with Graeme at Performance Imports in Cambridge who has the parts I need so all sorted for now thanks for your help. I actually have a couple of partly dismantled D7s so will kindly decline the offer of another at the mo but will keep it in mind. Thanks Ian.

The last agent in NZ was Performance Imports in Cambridge, the water pump is a Johnson, and the engine is actually a Hatz.

Very helpful info thanks. I have been in touch with Graeme at Performance Imports in Cambridge who has the parts I need so all sorted for now thanks for your help. Cheers Ian