Elliott 1050 Kick is coming home to NZ!

Hi Guys

So we are now the new proud owners of Kick and she is coming home.

We are looking for some delivery crew so if you are keen pm me. Flights and food will be paid for, so if you are up for an adventure please get in contact.

Thanks

Brendan

Congratulations. You will love the 1050, everybody does. I look forward checking her out one day.

got a bit of tidying up to do when she gets back but excited to get out racing and cruising on her!

Will most likely not do any racing on her until Meister sells.

I saw she was listed at AUD79k, which is a lot less that you would expect to pay in NZ. Is that indicative of the difference in Aust/NZ boat prices in general, or did Meister just get a screaming bargain?

I saw she was listed at AUD79k, which is a lot less that you would expect to pay in NZ. Is that indicative of the difference in Aust/NZ boat prices in general, or did Meister just get a screaming bargain?

Hi Mark

aussie prices do seem a bit cheaper than NZ but you have to factor shipping/delivery costs plus gst so that does add a big chunk on and of cours the exchange is going the wrong way currently

• Upvote 1

Hi Mark

aussie prices do seem a bit cheaper than NZ but you have to factor shipping/delivery costs plus gst so that does add a big chunk on and of cours the exchange is going the wrong way currently

The Aussies mostly sail under IRC and are buying newer boats, the Elliotts sail fast downwind but rate badly so they aren't worth much. 

You've done a great job on Meister, I hope you can pass it on to another Crew.orger.

Thanks, have spent a lot of time and money getting her there.

I do hope someone out there gets as much enjoyment racing and cruising her as we have.