What do we know about the Elliott 1050’s?

House of Elliott didnt do it I dont think...hmm or maybe they did but not the prod.
Addem, yea that is PCs 3rd bulb...Trubi cut of the jandel and put on the Kick type bulb.
I then cut the whole thing off, moved it back 7400mm and relaid new fin and bulb to what she has now

diablo.pdf

House of Elliott didnt do it I dont think...hmm or maybe they did but not the prod.

Addem, yea that is PCs 3rd bulb...Trubi cut of the jandel and put on the Kick type bulb.

I then cut the whole thing off, moved it back 7400mm and relaid new fin and bulb to what she has now

What was the new draught of Pork Chop?

I’m quite keen on getting one - but you don’t see many on the market. Anyone know of any that might be coming up for sale?

Have heard high voltage may be comming up for sale? Just something i have heard so wether it is true or not.

How expensive is it to recast a jandal into a bulb?

Einstein is an elliot 10 and has the original jandal - which buttf&*k ugly and causes handling issues.

i.e when she gets over powered she won't slide sideways, but sticks her nose in and pulls her rudder out of the water and rounds up. 

with a very similar hull shape to the 1050's they don't seem to do this. 

Does any one know what keel Hysteria has? 

I often get the impression that if you ask the question "how much does a new keel cost?", the answer is "you don't want to know."

That said, lots of people seem to have done this, so maybe you'll get an actual answer!

How expensive is it to recast a jandal into a bulb?

Einstein is an elliot 10 and has the original jandal - which buttf&*k ugly and causes handling issues.

i.e when she gets over powered she won't slide sideways, but sticks her nose in and pulls her rudder out of the water and rounds up.

with a very similar hull shape to the 1050's they don't seem to do this.

Does any one know what keel Hysteria has?

Mike Rees did Meisters 1, cost $1000 and used 1 of his moulds which i believe was overloads bulb elliott 30SS. He has a few moulds there

Yes she is back and currently out of the water getting some much needed love.

Trip was rough and full of issues, delivering a boat without knowing it does call for surprises to pop up.

Had over 50knots of wind and 10meters seas, top speed of 22 knots vertical drop from a rather large wave.

However a very strong solid boat!