Tiller pilot (again) which one?

Yep, I can confirm it does (on mine at least).  I have a TP-32, P9 and Vulcan 7 all connected via N2K and can control steer to heading from the MFD i.e. +-1 and +-10.  You can also set a way-point (or route) and enable navigate mode from the MFD.

my oh my. That is the ideal setup - I have a Zeus2.  

What about the other AP options on the MFD  - different turn types etc?

Tp22 does nmea0183 and simNet (nmea2000) too

The new ones do.

A foot note:

Finished wiring in our TP32, fired it up and turned on the NSS Evo2. The N2K worked straight off showing a AP was connected and even showing the 32 serial number but no sign of the AP functionality which had to be selected in settings addingbit to the MFDs toy list. Of course being stuck on the hard yet to see it working but did manage to get it to try to helm us to a waypoint. Good stuff!

Foot note number two. Some might be interested in this?

We have a old nasa anemometer sending nmea0183 to the MFD. The TP32 will sail to wind! The MFD is outputting N2K from the 0183 it receives. I thought it would need to be fed directly so a pleasant surprise.

Yep, I have a Vulcan 7, fed wind and depth/speed via Advansea 0183 gear running a tp22.

At the mfd I can set course, steer to wpt or to wind (app or true), I can also set tack/ gybe angle and initiate tacks or gybes.

Also on the network is a Garmin unit downsteers where I can set course and wpt but not wind. Can see wind data and trends etc though.

Easy to switch between sailsteer and ap control. Awesome piece of kit the Vulcan is.

MS, does the vulcan have dock to dock or 'easy routing'? Having bit of a fight right now with simrad and navionics. Once our exorbitant subscription ran out for our charts, they somehow stopped the 'advanced features'so no more 'dock to dock'. Its a bit like having an internet connection run out so they disable your modem! As the ocean bed doesn't move that much except in Kaikoura, I figured why pay $160 a year for chart upgrades? Now I know why! So don't register for chart upgrades and dock to dock will stay working? Nope, they thought of that one, its only available when you allow the sdhc card to be upgraded then it must set off some kind of software bomb that says "hey buddy, you're 12 months is up, give us more money".

We bought our NSS EVO2 off All Marine when Bob still owned the business so now annoying new owner Richard over it because the blurb and what was said over the counter made no mention of the fact that they pull the carpet out from under you once the money stops.

Consumer Guantees Act I think would consider that deceptive? Certainly missleading!

At the time reading up on the mfd before handing over our scrapped together hard earned cash, all we read lead us to believe the dock to dock feature was Simrads, not some bloody chart company that would switch it off.

What do others think?