Air horn compressor

Guest 000

Looking for a small air horn compressor, the little job about the size of an ignition coil.

Looking to buy here of if anyone knows where to get one from - internet not much help.

Probably the Supercheap one and throw away the horns, it's only to massage my ego.

I built an air horn for the canal boat which sounds like a proper deep throated ship horn which is intended to replace the wimpy little electric tooter currently on board.

Steve, I posted 'How to tell if you're bored' in Small Talk I think, a couple of years ago. There are some photos and a rough construction plan of the horn attached to that post. We couldn't take it with us to the boat last year due to the mountain of stuff we had. Hope to this time.

Thanks Chris, will try to track it down. Found it! I've always struggled with the squeaky things they call fog horns today. Having high quality industrial deafness + tinnitus high pitch sounds generally pass me by, whereas with a good rumblly vibration I hear every time.