Project yacht wanted.

Looking for a hull & deck, GRP/glass or similar preferred, 42-47 foot, production cruising boat or something similar.

Can be very rough, doesn't need a keel, or rig.

Won't be going back in the water, so it could be pretty knocked around.

For a film project, what's out there?

Ta, 

Looking for a hull & deck, GRP/glass or similar preferred, 42-47 foot, production cruising boat or something similar.

Can be very rough, doesn't need a keel, or rig.

Won't be going back in the water, so it could be pretty knocked around.

For a film project, what's out there?

Ta, 

There is one on the hard at Weiti you can have for free if you take it away. Has a rig and a keel.

Not sure of the details just now, but can get them fairly easily. It will be at the shorter end of your size range, but not far off I think.

There is one on the hard at Weiti you can have for free if you take it away. Has a rig and a keel.

Not sure of the details just now, but can get them fairly easily. It will be at the shorter end of your size range, but not far off I think.

Thanks Fish, I'll reach out, I'll let you know if it happens & you can give me an address for the Mt Gay,

Fish pls get your facts straight before posting!! It is not free it is for sale on trade me for about 40k. Let's leave it at that!!!

My mistake, apologies for that.

Sorry Bad Kitty, when I said I didn't have all the details on that one, I clearly didn't have all the details.