SSANZ Lewmar Triple Series

Back to 149? Unless we are going single handed weve got two boats as entries in Div 1. All going well we will take the Toy.

Your still an entry even if you don’t turn up

Good luck with Toy Story

151 entries as of last night

Starting to look like the worst of it may blow through by later in the afternoon

Tide starts coming in at 1500hrs so you won’t want to be finishing after 2100hrs in a dying breeze

i hear ya island time.i think the bright orange front sail will be out for the beat back from black rocks to durvilles(the boats beautifully balanced with main and storm jib in 35-40).i got the sail built 4 years ago and its got really nice shape to it. we too have not got a small genaker but on list for next year will be a top down furler for genakers to make dropping easier. this year our aim was to see what is needed on boat for 2 handed racing and then spend the next 12months scrimping and saving to hopefully be stronger next year. 

Yeah, sail selection is somewhat limited. Roller furled headsail and reefed main to weather, big kite or A2 downwind, or poled out headsail. I dont think it will be enough to justify the storm sails....

Anyone getting hull clean done today at Westhaven? Looking for a contact for a last minute scrub...

I'm sure happy teeth is away for the weekend (must be true, a guy on the internet said so) 

just dive in and do it yourself...