2019 crew.org Rumrace

Wednesday  18th December, 

Same details as always,

The start will be Mark Foy (staggered based upon handicap) with the first boats away at 5.45pm, with a mass finish planned. Handicaps are provided courtesy of racetrack.org.nz.

After the race prizegiving and social intermingling will be at the at the Richmond Yacht Club. We aim to have everyone finished by 7.30pm and the prizegiving starts at 9pm sharp (if you are not there someone else will get your prize). Immediately after the prizegiving live music starts.

The idea is to get non-sailors out on the water - remember this is a one off "race" not part of any series, so it's the perfect opportunity to do so. There will be spot prizes, and prizes for best stuff ups (if there are any of note), and best dressed Ship and Crew so get out there and get sailing.

See you there!

Hi people,

Brief reminder to get rum race entries in.

Important for a couple of reasons, likely a decision on whether to proceed based on numbers will be made Monday evening.

Will take entries after that but do keep in mind, the later the entry, the grumpier the handicapper is likely to be and do you really want a start time set by a grumpy handicapper?

Paid and sent the email. The email bounced back with an error message saying it did not arive at some of the recipients,

Anyway we will be on the start.

What radio channel is the committee going to use?

Got your email, so not sure what that's about. Channel 77 iirc. I'll check.

I must be doing something blatently obvious wrong - but I can't find where to enter? No links in this thread, nothing on the news page, can't see it on the Richmond site...

Help...

Ignore me, I found it under the "More" drop down menu... I won't say it was obvious :P

I must be doing something blatently obvious wrong - but I can't find where to enter? No links in this thread, nothing on the news page, can't see it on the Richmond site...

Help...

Ignore me, I found it under the "More" drop down menu... I won't say it was obvious :P

PM sent. No entry at this time..

The entries we have so far are;

Legless

Sweathog

Fun-N-Games

Waka

Knee Deep 11

Serene

Freedom

Panama Jack

Hawkeye 11

Atamai

We need 20 by Monday night for go/no go. If you are coming, please enter!