Victron Centaur Battery Charger 12v 80amp

Victron Centaur Charger for sale.  Cheapest retail including gst I found locally was $1700. Most are over $2000 new. $800 + shipping and its yours.  See marketing blurb below. Attached is a data sheet and actual pictures. 

The Centaur range of battery chargers features auto-ranging input covering 90-265V AC @50 or 60Hz input meaning they can be used anywhere in the world. Perfect for offshore boats. Crucially, and unlike many other products that state universal input, the Centaur range will maintain full output power within the entire specified range. Other features include fully automatic three stage charge characteristic that ensures batteries are fully charged every time and three isolated charge outputs for multi battery configurations.

DSC_0591.JPG

DSC_0592.JPG

Datasheet-Centaur-Charger-EN.pdf

*bump*

I would much rather sell this on crew.org and give some of the proceeds to this website than do the same on trademe.   But if there is no interest on here I will list it on trademe soon.