Whats happening at Bean Rk?

On 5/06/2020 at 8:47 AM, Rehabilitated said:

No. Yellow the colour. A, I Iike would be appreciated as a apology.

Rehab, what on earth are you demanding an apology for?

In case you are not aware, up votes are generally given for intelligent, well reasoned posts or posts that really resonate with the person giving an up vote. You post here, and many others, are simply not intelligable. In this example, there have been a further 7 posts trying to work out what the f*ck you are on about.

Demanding up votes as some sort of apology is just narcissistic. 

If you want some up votes, try making intelligent, well reasoned posts, that resonate with people.

Now, the corollary of an up vote, is a down vote. These are generally given for illogical posts, posts that are off topic, are complete twaddlebollocks, or posts that are so poorly constructed it us not possible to decipher what the poster actually meant. By demanding votes, you may experience an unintended consequence, where people do look at your posts with a consideration of whether it is worthy of an up vote, or maybe a down vote. In addition to myself, others have been giving you feedback on the nature and style of your posting. We would really appreciate it if you could take onboard some of that feedback.

In short, if you start demanding votes, it is highly likely you will experience an increased frequency of down votes, due to the poor nature and style of your postings. Just saying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
On 5/06/2020 at 8:47 AM, Rehabilitated said:

No. Yellow the colour. A, I Iike would be appreciated as a apology.

4 minutes ago, Rehabilitated said:

Since when, have I demanded anything? U r mis quoting and mis interpreting. 

Oh, I'm sorry Rehab, I wasn't meaning to miss represent you, nor miss quote you. Its just that you above post made so little sense I couldn't understand it, and it sure looked like you were after an apology? were you not after an apology?

The bit where you said "appreciated as a apology" made me think you were soliciting an apology. Was I wrong?

Any chance you could get over that minor detail and take on board the other comments in that post of mine?

• Downvote 1
18 hours ago, Rehabilitated said:

A new thread is required to discuss that subject please.

No need for a new thread and thanks for the down vote, I do believe it is the first one I have ever received.

41 minutes ago, Tamure said:

RM, theres a like for ya!  Crew is not exactly the most cheerful friendly BB around so dont worry about it 

Thanks

Funny times we are in, it seems some are struggling with lock down more than others.

As an infrequent poster here I am surprised I am interesting enough to have a follower. One guess who that might be....

• Upvote 1

i told my ex i still "followed" her

she reported me for "stalking"

eeek, just checked i also have a "follower".......  R

but not any longer

clicked on my name to the left

then below that where it says followers, selected options

then  "don't allow others to follow me"

so now the 'system' will no longer be reporting on my actions 

• Upvote 2
22 minutes ago, RushMan said:

As an infrequent poster here I am surprised I am interesting enough to have a follower. One guess who that might be....

You too? I thought I was the only one being followed... I'm gutted... I feel so cheap...

• Upvote 1